Initiatives planned for the November ballot will have big impacts for taxpayers and Proposition 13.
Register now to hear our knowledgeable panelists via a special virtual briefing via Zoom:
Assemblyman Kevin Kiley
Kevin represents Gold Country communities in Placer, El Dorado, and Sacramento counties.
Susan is Vice Chair of Communications for the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association.
Tino is Director of Public Affairs for Swing Strateges.
What’s happening in our community
- Transformative Ballot Initiatives
- Constitutional Amendment Proposed to Enact Tax Increases for CA Single-Payer Health Care System
- Placer County imposes proposal for Deputy Sheriff’s Association compensation
- Walters: California budget is ‘balanced’ with massive new debt
- DMV puts payday lenders to shame with predatory late fees